Seedlab Sisters: The People Stuff (Evening)
18th May 6-9pm
Teamwork in Action – people skills and Leadership – how to bring others along on your journey. Communication skills and building your network.
Seedlab Sisters: For Curious Women
The Third Workshop of our Sensational Workshop Program for 2022.
Seedlab Sisters is a unique program to inspire and empower entrepreneurial Tasmanian women to succeed in agri-food industries. We are for entrepreneurial women interested in agri-food industries in North West and West Tasmania. We will inspire you with confidence, and equip you with skills and networks to develop your ventures. Participants from other regions may attend our events.
Workshop #3: The People Stuff.
- Bringing Your Team Along on the Journey
- Building your People
- Your Support Network
- Teamwork for Success
Topics: Teamwork in Action – people skills and Leadership – how to bring others along on your journey. Recruitment for success. Communication skills.
Live but via computer. We are experienced in making non face-to-face Workshops work well.
- Sally Fairless, 8 Bridges Sometimes we find ourselves stuck in life or our dreams are yet to be realised. In this session, Sally will help us take a step towards a fulfilling work life. If not today, when will you start living the life you always imagined? “I never planned to be in business, I just followed my passion for creativity and people. The key to my success over the years is having the opportunity to be guided by wise business mentors. This program brings together Mentors and Advisors that can help you get started in a safe and fun environment.
- Amanda Hinds, Seedlab Tasmania. Through this workshop you will discover that understanding yourself and others is critical to cultivating productive relationships to enhance your business. We will address questions such as “What are you great at and what don’t you do so well? How do you read other people? Can you alter your communication to suit your audience and purpose?” To succeed in business you need to know your strengths and optimise them and we will share some tools to help you on this journey.
- Seedlab Sister, tbc.
Virtual Event (live and online via Zoom) Zoom details will be provided prior to the event.
At this Workshop you will:
• Meet other entrepreneurial women in your region, and from further afield
• Be inspired by other women who have walked the journey you are (thinking about) embarking on
• Hear from a Seedlab Sister who has completed the Seedlab Tasmania Program and will share her journey
• Be led through tools to help you with the specific topic for the workshop which will help build you, your business idea and your confidence and skills
• Enjoy the camaraderie, compassion and care in the room, even if it’s a Zoom Room!
• There will be a Consent Form sent to all participants by email ahead of time to enable opt-in for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
Seedlab Sisters Cradle Coast The Seedlab Sisters program is funded by the Tasmanian Government Department of Communities ‘Supporting Women to Succeed’ Grant Program. The project partners are Seedlab Tasmania, Cradle Coast Authority, Switch Tasmania, and is led by Swinburne University’s Centre for Social Impact RegionxLink Office.