The Seedlab Tasmania Cultivate Accelerator Program is a free, Statewide opportunity for Tasmanian early stage businesses (1-19 employees), who produce consumer products*, to scale and grow for local, interstate and international sales.
*Consumer products include fresh agri-food, and value-added food and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), also personal care, homecare and other products consumers buy: like art, books and jewellery.
Cultivate is for businesses who are really ready to grow, but who may not have in-house skills for all their business needs, nor the funds to pay for trusted advice in all areas. Cultivate helps put your business on the path for growth and success.
The Seedlab Tasmania Cultivate Program is delivered using our proven approach of on-demand video/audio content hosted on The Seedlab Academy, with monthly 2 hour live online discussions and informal chats, delivered over 4 months. The program is augmented with one on one mentoring and support, retail and investment pitch opportunities and other events.
Dates for Seedlab Tasmania Cultivate Accelerator Programs:
- Early October 2022 – early March 2023 (with a 6 week break from mid-December 2022 to early Feb 2023)
- Early August 2023 to end of November, 2023
Two Step Application Process
- Complete the Seedlab Tasmania Application Form* and
- Submit your Pitch Video*
- Application for the Program commencing in early October 2022 need to be received (and receipt acknowledged by email) by 9am Monday 12th September 2022.
- Application for the Program commencing in early August 2023 need to be received (and receipt acknowledged by email) by 9am Monday 10th August 2023.