Apply for Seedlab
Is your business a producer of?:
- Agri-food – especially fresh produce including fruit and veg, meat and seafood, bakery, dairy.
- Alcoholic beverages, including cellar doors
- Artisanal food and beverage products
- Health products – vitamins and supplements
- Value-added food, non-alcoholic drink, personal and homecare products, at too early a scale to consider supplying National retailers
Does your business produce value-added food, non-alcoholic drinks, or personal and homecare products, at a scale that could supply National retailers?
You are eligible for Seedlab Tasmania!
If you are wanting to jump directly to the Seedlab Tasmania Cultivate Accelerator Program, there will be a pitch video and other information required to be submitted with your application – we will be in touch closer to the time to outline this. This refers to larger businesses, and businesses which have already undertaken the Seedlab Tasmania Bootcamp Incubator Program previously. Please still complete this form to lodge your interest.